Advertizenow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Seeking work on a long time project!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tindris

AS Cash : 3

Seeking work on a long time project! Empty
PostSubject: Seeking work on a long time project!   Seeking work on a long time project! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 6:40 am

I am looking for work as an Admin or CT Leader on a new project that is still in Beta stages. The reason for this is that I want to be part of something from the start and follow it through, I am looking for something that I can be a part of for a long time.
I have been a BETA tester on nintendo5000.com and I am now a Community Mod there.
I am currently an Admin on a new General forum that is hopefully opening soon.

I am not asking for any payment, I work for free. I am however a little picky about what I want. I am not interested in a promotion forum or a forum that is based around a certain game. Something a little different would be nice!

I have a few years experience on different forums and I am looking for a job that I can start as soon as possible as I have alot of spare time on my hands.

You can contact me by PM, MSN: tindris@hotmail.se or by mail: tindrisgfx@rocketmail.com
I will try to reply to everyone that makes an offer.
Back to top Go down
gemmk1

AS Cash : 24

Seeking work on a long time project! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeking work on a long time project!   Seeking work on a long time project! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 3:20 pm

I can not offer a admin position as i have two admins but i can offer you support staff or a global moderators position we are still a new forum only been open 13 days but we do have 600 posts nearly and 30 members.WE are a friendly friendship and support forum.We have lots of topics to do with general chat but we also have took a risky road and put in support for menatl health,addoption and fostering and teen support.But we have alot of different topics and we need staff to help promote the forum.And to bring fresh ideas to the forum so we can be in the top 5 on google for one of the most friendlist forum around where you come and be able to talk about any thing without being judged.Checked it out and let me know as i think it has the makings of a good forum its just getting the right staff and members

http://www.strangers2friends.co.uk
Back to top Go down

Seeking work on a long time project!
Page 1 of 1